These applications should be printed and completed. After completing please return to the Town Office or mail to:
Town of Tremont
PO Box 159
Bernard, ME 04612
You must include a copy of your “Proof of Identity” and a check or money order in the correct amount.
- Birth Certificate Request Application
- Death Certificate Request Application
- Marriage Certificate Request Application
Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates may be obtained from:
- The city or town in which the event occurred,
- The city or town the individual resided at the time of the event,
- The Office of Data, Research, and Vital Statistics
Department of Health and Human Services
220 Capitol Street
Augusta, ME 04333-0011
Applications may be submitted by mail or in-person. Payment must be received at time of request. All information must be provided except if marked “optional”. If your name does not appear on the document you are requesting, you may not be entitled to it.
A fee for a certificate obtained from a municipality is $15 for the first copy and $6 for any additional copies.
***All in -person request must be made prior to 3:30 p.m. Certificates requested after this time will not be able to be processed until the next business day.***