- Tanker 2. 2005 Firovac , 3600 gal vacuum pump tanker on a Sterling Chassis
- Engine 6 1996 Central States, top-mount 1250 gal Class A pumper with a 1250 gal pump with foam capability on International
- Engine 5 1989 1500 gal Class A pumper / tanker with a 1000 gal pump on GMC Top Kick
- Engine 4 2012 E-One rescue style top-mount1100 gal Class A pumper/tanker with a 1500 gal pump and CAFS International Dura-Star Chassis
- Engine 3 2012 E-One Mini-pumper/Rescue 300gal Class A with 1250 pump on a Ford F550 Chassis
- Utility 1 2012 Ford 350 Crew Cab with 8' bed and storage boxes.
- Rescue Boat 14' Polar Craft with Honda 15hp outboard and MARSARS equipment package.
- Automatic External Defibrillator in First Due engines
- Holmatro Core Extrication (Jaws-of-life) and vehicle stabilization equipment
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus and Cascade refill station
- Turn-out protective gear for each member
- Forestry gear
- Comunication equipment for Stations, Trucks, and Firemen
- Misc. - portable pumps, chain saw, positive pressure ventilators, and a full compliment of hoses, axes, nozzles, lights, ladders, etc.